Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All You Need Is Food (Food Is All You Need)

Burgers Supreme, J-Dawgs, and Costa Vida.

These are among my favorite haunts in Provo. Seriously, I may have to start wearing a fake mustache when I go; The servers are starting to recognize me.

But the food! Oh, the food! It's sooooooo good.

But it needs to stop. We're hitting the high 80's here in Provo. Swimsuit season is among us, and I need to stop eating junk.

Alex and I decided that we're not going to eat out anymore... except for on the weekends... and weekends start on Friday.

Oh, yeah. We're cracking down hard.

I have one or two good healthy summer recipes. Any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Greek Salad! Ask Ben Blair. That's one thing they don't have in China. That and anything from Costa Vida--except cilantro. In China they use cilantro.

    ReplyDelete